Your role & responsibilities
You will work together with 5 fellow accountants and manage the A to Z accounting of both foreign and domestic companies
- You process and enter purchase and sales invoices, and do the VAT declaration
- You take care of supplier payments, cash planning and process the financial transactions
- You prepare the monthly closing and ensure it’s executed correct and on time
- You participate in the year-end closing and prepare the annual accounts
- You are IT-minded, and think and strive for constant improvement and digitalisation of processes
You will work alternately from both our offices in Zeebrugge ( Karveelstraat and Baron De Maerelaan)
You have the following qualities:
- You have a degree in Accounting Administration or Bachelor Accountancy-Taxation
- Experience is not a must, your colleagues will train you intensively and assist you in word and deed so that you can develop and grow further
- You have a thorough knowledge of MS-Office
- Experience with Business Central or another ERP is an asset but not a must
- You are assertive, proactive and have a sense of responsibility. On top of that, you are a real team player
- You will be working in an international environment, so a solid knowledge of English will come in handy
What we offer:
- Full-time contract ( 38h per week) of indefinite duration.
- You will receive an attractive gross salary, supplemented with fringe benefits: hospitalisation and group insurance, meal vouchers worth EUR 8, commuting and/or home working allowance. Furthermore, you have the opportunity to lease a bicycle.
- You will work in a family atmosphere
- On top of the statutory 20 days of leave, you are entitled to 6 ADV days and 3 sector days ( 4 after 1 year of employment) tied leave days, all freely selectable!
- There is the possibility of 1 to 2 days working from home after the 6-month induction period, a laptop will be provided
- Smooth connection to the headquarters in Zeebrugge
- Besides work, there is also attention for fun activities such as New Year's reception, summer BBQ, staff party, team building, family days,...
- Wellbeing of our employees is very important to us. We provide fresh fruit and soup every day in winter. Furthermore, you have the opportunity to sign up for in-house organised sports sessions such as personal coaching, yoga, running races....
- ECS is committed to charity and organises various actions every year
- Small children? ECS has an in-house nursery.
- You will join an environment that is strongly committed to digitalisation. ECS's finance team was not chosen as the Best Finance Team in Belgium for nothing (Financial Media, BFT 2020)
- You will be given responsibility and commitment within a communicative and strongly cohesive team with colleagues who will be happy to provide you with the necessary training .
Are you interested?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org