Your role & responsibilities
- You are part of the customs team of 4 people for the business unit Supply Chain
- You support the customs team in all kinds of administrative tasks.
- As administrative member of the "customs team" you are daily engaged in:
- Following up and checking daily (control) reports
- Managing customs mailbox
- Receiving, uploading and monitoring customs documents (MRN/invoices, contracts ea....)
- Following up missing documents and requesting them (from brokers; suppliers; customers....)
- You do this according to internal company procedures and in compliance with local customs instructions and legal regulations.
- You apply the appropriate emergency procedures.
- You identify customs irregularities and report them to your supervisor.
- You ensure good internal and external contacts with customs, customers and third parties.
- Office hours; possibility for 1 d / week homework after the training period
Baron De Maerelaan, Zeebruges
The following qualities describe you:
- Secondary school education, or equivalent with experience
- Knowledge of customs and excise legislation is a plus
- You are communicative, critical and assertive
- You work punctually and meticulously
- Affinity with systems and automation
- Efficient and result-oriented, also in the start-up phase of new processes and structures
- You speak and write fluently in English and Dutch
What we offer:
- Full-time contract
- Internal training on the job
- You will receive responsibilities and be involved
- Personal growth within an international, family-owned and dynamic environment
- Market-based salary including fringe benefits.
Are you interested?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org