Your role & responsibilities
- You are responsible for timely and correct invoicing:
- You make a distinction between the different types of invoicing: Self-billing, Prefac, non-transport-related and other invoicing
- You take into account the applicable VAT rules
- You have close contact with our internal departments, customers and suppliers to ensure timely, accurate and complete invoicing.
- You are administratively strong, correct and fast.
- You speak and write fluently in Dutch and English.
- You are not afraid to deal flexibly and quickly with different ERP packages.
- You use your hands-on attitude to arrive at solutions with the customer and supplier and thus further improve the service.
You have the following qualities:
- Secondary education or equivalent to experience
- Experience with invoicing is an asset but not a requirement.
- Strong communication skills
- Dutch and English: well spoken and written; knowledge of French is a plus
- You can easily work with MS Office (mainly Excel).
What we offer:
- Full-time contract
- Internal training on the job
- You will receive responsibilities and be involved
- Personal growth within an international, family-owned and dynamic environment
- Market-based salary including fringe benefits.
Are you interested?
Send your CV to email@example.com