Your role & responsibilities
- You provide administrative support to the IT-management team and you report to the Service Desk Manager
- You are responsible for ordering IT hardware and software, you check the requests against the budget and you follow up the deliveries.
- You follow up the invoicing of both orders and ICT contracts and check them against the budget.
- You follow up on current ICT contracts, mobile phone/data subscriptions, checklists and licenses and you notify us in a timely manner of upcoming extensions, terminations, etc.
- You maintain the stock of necessary IT equipment.
- You are responsible for managing the assets within our IT package
- You follow the internal purchasing procedures and ensure that the approvals are carried out.
- You are responsible for first-line support for problems that arise with devices and/or users in Belgium.
- Your range of tasks can possibly be expanded with both process-based tasks and simple ICT tasks:
- Checking on time/correct execution of certain tickets.
- Create user accounts
- Writing documentation and manuals
Karveelstraat / Baron de Maerelaan , Zeebrugge
You have the following qualities:
- Secundary school in an ICT-related direction (e.g. accounting-informatics) or affinity with ICT
- This position requires no experience
- Accurate and a wizard with numbers
- An interest in and self-made knowledge of computers and informatics. You are the person that family and friends sometimes come to ask for advice. You would therefore love to be able to work with it on a daily basis.
- Eye for order, neatness and detail
- You take the initiative to contribute to the day-to-day support of or by the IT departments
- Dutch and English: well written and spoken
- You can easily work with MS Office.
- You can communicate fluently, both with customers and colleagues and you are very service-minded.
What we offer:
- Full-time contract
- Internal training on the job
- You will receive responsibilities and be involved
- Personal growth within an international, family-owned and dynamic environment
- Market-based salary including fringe benefits.
Are you interested?
Send your CV to email@example.com