BI Data analyst Zeebrugge
ECS has a huge amount of data in house, wants to collect many more and wants to use this valuable resource even better to support all employees better in their day-to-day activities, for making real-time decisions or to improve the customer experience from day to day.
Therefore, ECS is looking for a BI data analyst who wants to create new insights together with the business, business analysts, fellow data analysts, ... and put his shoulders to the wheel of innovative data solutions.
Role & responsibilities
- You are a gatekeeper of new data or information requests. You manage data governance (data quality, data catalog, ETL, ...).
- You analyze business (information) needs and search for a pragmatic data driven solution.
- You develop datasets, standard reports and dashboards for internal and external customers in SQL Server Reporting Service, Qlik Sense and PowerBI.
- You proactively organize BI projects and make sure everyone is up to date with the latest developments.
- You predict scenarios based on historical data and patterns so ECS can better position itself in the market.
- You help the business / IT colleagues with data related needs (migrations, training, ...).
- You are analytically strong and capable of abstract and solution-oriented thinking
- You have a strong affinity for data analysis and statistics
- You can work independently and proactively
- You are in possession of a master degree with a numerical background
- You have a good knowledge of databases and SQL code and ETL processes
- You have experience in a job where reporting and/or data analysis is central
- Knowledge of Qlik Sense, SSRS, python, R or other reporting tools is an asset
- Someone who is fascinated by data and how it can be transformed into relevant information
- A communicative team player who is not afraid to look for solutions together with the business
- No-nonsense and hands-on, brimming with enthusiasm to get to grips with data-based issues yourself
- A passion for learning and self-development
- An eye for detail and a critical mind
- Interested in following the latest trends and experimenting with future technologies
- Speaks and writes Dutch and English fluently
What we offer:
- Full-time contract
- Internal training on the job
- You will receive responsibilities and be involved
- Personal growth within an international, family-owned and dynamic environment
- Market-based salary including fringe benefits.
ECS works in an ICT environment with the latest reliable technologies.
ECS ensures that you can follow ICT courses.
Are you interested?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org