Your role & responsibilities
- You are part of a product team that is responsible for the entire process of a software product: from analysis, through development to testing, rollout and support.
- Within this product team you are responsible for identifying and translating the business processes and needs of the business into concrete system changes based on user stories.
- You translate these business needs into concrete requirements and expectations that the software solution must meet and transfer these to the team.
- You monitor the software product and propose software adjustments if necessary.
- You participate in an agile / scrum manner and you think critically about how we can improve this process.
- You are an excellent communicator to both the business and IT colleagues.
Working time: office hours
Initially Karveelsltraat, Zeebrugge; later Baron De Maerelaan, Zeebrugge
The following qualities describe you:
- Master thinking level
- Analytically strong and capable of abstract and solution-oriented thinking
- Experience with IT projects is a plus but not a must
- Knowledge of agile / scrum working method is a plus
- Knowledge of relational databases is a plus
- Fluent knowledge of English and Dutch, both orally and in writing
- Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Efficient and result-oriented
- Being able to keep an overview and set priorities
- Being able to work independently within a team
- Good knowledge of the office package
What we offer:
- Full-time contract
- Internal training on the job
- You will receive responsibilities and be involved
- Personal growth within an international, family-owned and dynamic environment
- Market-based salary including fringe benefits.
Are you interested?
Send your CV to email@example.com