Your role & responsibilities
You are the bridge between our customers and the operational departments. With your team, you handle and process transport orders averaging 4,500 loads per week. You maintain close contact with your customers and your team in order to proactively report issues such as delays. You can meet any challenge by thinking with the customer in a cost-efficient and creative way. You coordinate vehicle loading and unloading and monitor the customer’s KPI. You regularly discuss your files with your supervisor.
Alternating schedule between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Olivier van Noortweg, Maasbree
The following qualities describe you:
- A minimum of secondary vocational education (MBO), level 4 or higher vocational education (HBO)
- Relevant experience in customer service or in the logistics sector;
- Proficient in written and spoken Dutch, English and German
- Communication skills and competent negotiator
- Prepared to work on-call with your team on a rotating basis
What we offer:
- Full-time contract
- Internal training on the job
- You will receive responsibilities and be involved
- Personal growth within an international, family-owned and dynamic environment
- Market-based salary including fringe benefits.
Are you interested?
Send your CV to email@example.com or apply online.