What does your day look like?
Every day ,together with your team, you aim to provide the best service for our customers. You keep close contact with the other operational departments not only in Venlo, but also in Zeebrugge. You communicate smoothly via e-mail and phone and work accurately in the customer system . You look for the most effective and cost efficient solutions. Contact with colleagues and customers on a daily basis gives you energy! You are stress-resistant and good at keeping an overview, there is a lot going on in a working day. In other words a varied job within a fast-growing and innovative company.
What is your role :
- You ensure, together with your team that all customer needs are met.
- You are the link between our customers and operational departments.
- You will handle and process transport orders averaging 5000 loads a week.
- You coordinate the loading an unloading process by constant communication with our other departments.
- Creative and cost-efficient thinking is one of your strenghts.
- You have 1 to 2 years of experience in a customer service environment, preferably in logistics/transport.
- Knowledge of logistics and transport is an asset.
- You have completed at least an MBO 4 education or you are a HBO starter and like the idea of startin your career in the logistics heart of Venlo.
Wat bieden wij jou?
- A competitive salary.
- 28 days of leave ( leave days increase with the length of your employment)
- An excellent pension scheme with ECS contributing approx.. 60%
- The possibility to (partly) work from home after your training period
- Laptop on loan and a home office allowance
- Flexible working hours to ensure optimal work – life balance
- Training possibilities to fit your need and the opportunity to grow within your role ( specialist/expert)
- Possibility to rotate within different customer service departments ( east, Germany, Netherlands, Iberia)
- A mentor to guide you during your induction period.
- Fresh fruit every week and fresh soup in the winter..
- Participation in activities: team outings, get-togethers and sporting events.
- A visit to the quays of Zeebrugge during your training period.
Do you want to excel together?
Send your CV and motivation to HR@ecs.be. We will treat your details promptly and confidentially. Any questions? Please feel free to give us a call. Rob Walker ( Head of Operations & CS the Netherlands&Germany) will be happy to help you. 0031 77 323 92 39
Acquisition is not appreciated.