Your role & responsibilities
- Daily handling and follow-up of transport orders
- Pro-active reporting of problems / delays / .. to the customer
- Creative and cost-effective thinking with the customer to solve problems
- Treat additional costs and, if possible, recover the costs
Alternating schedule between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m.
The following qualities describe you:
- A minimum Bacehlor education or equivalent through experience
- Relevant experience in customer service or in the logistics sector
- Proficient in written and spoken Dutch, English and French
- Communication skills and competent negotiator
What we offer:
- Full-time contract
- Internal training on the job
- You will receive responsibilities and be involved
- Personal growth within an international, family-owned and dynamic environment
- Market-based salary including fringe benefits.
Are you interested?
Send your CV to email@example.com