Your role & responsibilities
- You are part of the customs team for the Supply Chain business unit
- As a member of the “customs team” you are involved on a daily basis with
- The verification on data to be provided by customers in preparation of the declaration and customs documents;
- The handling of the exceptions in the master data and in the declarations;
- Following up the manual and/or automated workflow;
- Carrying out quality checks on customs data;
- You do this according to internal company procedures and in accordance with local customs instructions and legal regulations.
- You apply the correct emergency procedures.
- You identify irregularities in the customs field and report them to your manager.
- You ensure good contacts with customs and you communicate with customers.
- Week 1: 7.00-15.00; week 2: 9.00-17.00; week 3: 11.00-19.00
- Permanence per week in the evening between 18.00 and 22.00 and in the WE between 8.00 and 18.00, only for escalations
Baron De Maerelaan, Zeebruges
The following qualities describe you:
- Bachelor or equivalent through experience
- Knowledge of customs and excise legislation is a plus
- You speak and write fluently in Dutch and English
- You are communicative, with a critical eye and healthy assertive
- You work punctually, meticulously
- Affinity with systems and automation
- Efficient and result-oriented, also in the start-up phase of new processes and structures
What we offer:
- Full-time contract
- Internal training on the job
- You will receive responsibilities and be involved
- Personal growth within an international, family-owned and dynamic environment
- Market-based salary including fringe benefits.
Are you interested?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org