Do you aspire to a dynamic and varied working environment where no two days are the same? We are looking for a driven team player to strengthen the Facility Department. This versatile job package not only includes exciting administrative responsibilities, but also requires a practical approach and a hands-on mentality. As part of our team, you will play a key role in supporting all Belgian sites.
Your role & responsibilities
You will support the facility department in the following
- First-line support:
- You manage first-line tickets
- You help find the right solution
- You contribute to a good administrative flow of the Facility department
- You are jointly responsible for badge and key management within access control
- You analyze camera images at the request of the business
- Waste management
- You coordinate waste collection on demand, manage the bio boxes, place the orders and are the first point of contact in case of problems
- You request quotations and follow them up carefully
- You are responsible for ordering office furniture, its distribution and stock management
- You analyze the needs, direct the external and internal cleaning services and take care of the complete administrative processing (orders, checking invoices, etc.)
- You make regular tours of the warehouses and offices to monitor quality
- Corporate events
- In cooperation with the various internal departments, you provide support in the organization of the corporate events (preparing furniture, heating....)
- Company car management
- You support the facility manager with practical matters in the management of the fleet such as maintenance, changing tires, arranging servicing...
- You ensure the administrative follow-up of the company cars (inspection, pool car management, insurance documents)
- Workwear management
- You request quotes, place the orders and check the invoices
- You are the point of contact for all workwear-related questions and are responsible for distributing them to the various sites
- You do stock checks and report to HR and QESH on a regular basis on the status of the workwear.
- You have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- You are an administrative jack-of-all-trades who is not only strong in administration but also likes to work autonomously and in a structured way
- You are a practical hands-on person who is not afraid to roll up your sleeves
- You have a fluent communication style and know how to express yourself well in both Dutch and English (knowledge of other languages is a plus)
- You are reliable and have a great sense of responsibility
- You are flexible, service-oriented and like to take initiative
- If you are handy or have technical knowledge, that is certainly a plus
- Experience in a similar position is an asset
- Full-time contract
- Training on the job internally & externally
- You will be given responsibility and commitment.
- Personal growth within an international, family and dynamic environment
- Competitive salary including fringe benefits.
Do you want to excel together?
Then send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply through the website www.ecs.be