Your role & responsibilities
- Onboarding of new employees
- Company presentation and tour of the offices
- Create, explain and follow up on welcome and policy documents
- Performance & Talent management
- Administrative follow-up of the performance review process
- Critically question the annual performance cycle, in collaboration with with the HR responsible, and adapt it to the needs of the company. ( e.g. launching concepts such as 360 degree feedback)
- Follow-up of young potentials/trainee tracks: career paths – identifying training needs
- Training & development
- Administrative follow-up of the training process
- Organization of training courses & contacts with the training institutions
- Further development of ECS academy with HR responsible: leadership tracks, onboarding tracks, CS academy, customs,...
- Responsible for internships (schools and VDAB)
- Maintain contacts with schools in the region and with VDAB
- Interview candidate interns and introduce them to the operational departments
- Drawing up the contracts
- Participate at job fairs
- Responsible for recruitment and follow-up of job students
- Drawing up the contracts
- Welcoming them and showing them around on their first working day
- Contacts with the interim offices
- Project related tasks
- Assisting HR responsible in ad hoc HR projects: launching new intranet, launching Learning Mgt System
- SPOC internal communication
- Support in employer branding, social media campaigns
You will work in the HR department with 8 other employees, of which you will work closely with 3 Business Partners. You will also work together with the Marketing Manager on social media and project work. The tasks can be extended over time. There is a dynamic HR policy, with a modern pragmatic approach, due to which we are always open for improvement and growth. The ECS Group has ambitious plans and is committed to strategic growth.
Baron de Maerelaan and Karveelstraat, Zeebrugge
The following qualities describe you:
- You have a bachelor's degree in a social or HR specialization or equivalent with experience
- You are looking for a full-time job
- You are strong at communication and in personal contacts
- You are strong in administration,precise, accurate and punctual
- You are flexible in terms of tasks and job content
- You speak and write Dutch and English fluently.
- You have a customer-friendly attitude.
- You are discreet with confidential data.
- You are creative, sociable and have affinity with the current social media channels
What we offer:
- Full-time contract
- Internal training on the job
- You will receive responsibilities and be involved
- Personal growth within an international, family-owned and dynamic environment
- Market-based salary including fringe benefits.
Do you want to excel together?
Send your CV to email@example.com