Your role & responsibilities
1. Ensuring the timely and correct invoicing of the services provided by the company.
- Close contact with customers for timely, accurate and correct invoicing
- Timely, accurate and correct invoicing of the warehouse customers.
- Being able to distinguish between different types of invoices (Self-billing, Prefac, non-transport-related and other invoicing) + correct working method in accordance with procedures and work instructions
- Enter additional costs in various internal systems for invoicing
- Processing and follow-up of outstanding receivables and collaboration with colleagues from the finance department and other support services.
2. Responsible for the processing from A to Z of all incoming claims and damage cases in terms of goods, materials and buildings.
- Follow up on assigned claim files
- If necessary, go on site to check the damage
- Requests for repairs
- Administrative handling, from the damage to the invoice
- Negotiating with the parties involved
Working time: office hours starting at 8.00 or 8.30
Baron De Maerelaan, Zeebruges
The following qualities describe you:
- Bachelor or equivalent through experience
- Proficient in written and spoken Dutch, English and French
- Efficient and result oriented
- Commercial flair
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Systematically to respect the agreed deadlines
- Strong numerical
What we offer:
- Full-time contract
- Internal training on the job
- You will receive responsibilities and be involved
- Personal growth within an international, family-owned and dynamic environment
- Market-based salary including fringe benefits.
Are you interested?
Send your CV to email@example.com