Reinforcement for the Service Desk team:
The ICT department has a total of 22 permanent staff in four teams: the Service Desk team, two development teams and a team of network and systems engineers.
The Service Desk team currently has four staff and is responsible for first and second-line support, as well as taking end-to-end responsibility for services such as end-point computing, mobiles devices, meeting rooms and several standard customer applications such as MS Office, SharePoint, etc.
- You manage the ICT service requests from users, such as access requests, creating users and granting licenses.
- You investigate malfunctions in live systems reported by the monitoring system or users and resolve them yourself or escalate them to another ICT team.
- You work alone or as part of a team on minor and major changes or projects concerning computer and network infrastructure, such as installation/relocation to new work spaces, preparing new end-user hardware or meeting room hardware, rolling out new software, etc.
- You learn on the job, with internal training and, if necessary, with additional external training. Of course, you can count on your colleagues for support and clarification
- Prepared to work alternating schedules between 8 a.m. en 5:30 p.m.
- Experience in a similar position or several years experience as first line and ambitions to grow within the company
- Responsible and able to handle confidential information
- You work well under pressure
- You can work in a team or independently
- Methodical, precise and orderly
- Communicative and comfortable instructing and training others. You are a good communicator and not intimidated by giving explanations and training to others.
- Eager to learn, with strong cognitive skills
- Good understanding of technical ICT
- Windows 10 Client
- Windows Server systems – understanding of terms such as AD, DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Good sense of the basic network configuration
- Fluent in Dutch and English; French is a plus
- Available to start as soon as possible
- Personal growth within an international and dynamic environment
- Responsibilities and involvement
- Market-based salary package
- You will be supported by a motivated team of four colleagues with considerable expertise.
- You will work with new technology in a company that actively invests in ICT.
Are you interested?
Contact email@example.com or apply online.