Your role & responsibilities
- You report to the Service Desk coordinator
- You are a specialist in the functionalities and management of end-user applications such as Teams, SharePoint online and the other O365 applications.
- In addition, you are also responsible for the functional management of peripheral applications such as the Intranet, the Service Desk tool (TOPdesk) but also for some more technical software such as Document Recognition & Robotics Process Automation (RPA - UIPath)
You get to know these products on-the-job and through internal or external training.
- You provide functional support for the use of these applications, which also includes providing training or creating online training material.
- You understand the technology behind the applications and you work together with other technical teams within ICT and/or external suppliers.
- You follow developments of the applications and you are able to estimate which (new) features can be useful for ECS.
- You identify problems, provide a solution or follow up the progress of other parties, you communicate about this with the end users.
- You are the central point of contact for the assigned applications.
- You follow up maintenance plans/changes and, where necessary, you direct the right parties and you communicate about this to the users.
- You work in tandem with technical colleagues from the service desk to process open incidents and service requests.
- Supporting and helping others is in your DNA.
The following qualities describe you:
- Bachelor level of thinking or equivalent through experience
- You have experience with an ITSM standard (ITIL)
- You can easily handle the Microsoft Office products and O365.
- You are a go-getter and you go for results.
- You have good analytical skills.
- You are a real team player, but you can also work autonomously.
What we offer:
- Full-time contract
- Internal training on the job
- You will receive responsibilities and be involved
- Personal growth within an international, family-owned and dynamic environment
- Market-based salary including fringe benefits.
ECS works in an ICT environment with the latest reliable technologies.
Are you interested?
Send your CV to email@example.com