After thorough internal training, you and your team are responsible for the correct maintenance and repair of our trucks (MAN), fridge trailers, curtain trailers and chassis according to the established procedures.
- Schedule week 1: 05:45 a.m. - 02:03 p.m.
- Schedule week 2: 01:45 p.m. - 10:03 p.m.
- Some technical knowledge required
- Any experience in maintenance of trucks/ trailers
- Some understanding of electricity
- Sense of order, cleanliness and commitment
- You are a team player, but you can also work alone
- Helpful, cooperative and flexible
- Full-time contract within an international, family-owned business with strong ambitions.
- Regular daytime work in an interesting, technical position, supported by an enthusiastic team
- Possibility of further training
- Attractive salary and working conditions, including fringe benefits
- Pleasant and professional work environment in a modern workplace.
Are you interested?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.