Your role & responsibilities
- Developing software for internal applications in .NET and Angular.
- Maintain and expand existing applications.
- Working in a team with internal and external colleagues on programming, testing, documentation, implementation and aftercare of the supplied software.
- Working on varied projects of a diverse nature.
- Support and maintain/expand EDI interfaces
- Support with problems related to the applications
- Office hours
Baron de Maerelaan, Zeebrugge
The following qualities describe you:
- Bachelor IT or equivalent through experience
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience with software development.
- Independent and result-oriented
- Initiator, creative, solution-oriented
- Customer-oriented and service-minded
- Dutch and English
- .NET development (c#, Entity framework..)
- SQL Server
- Experience with EDI interfaces is a plus
- Experience with logistics/transport is a plus
What we offer:
- Full-time contract
- Internal training on the job
- You will receive responsibilities and be involved
- Personal growth within an international, family-owned and dynamic environment
- Market-based salary including fringe benefits.
ECS works in an ICT environment with the latest reliable technologies.
Are you interested?
Send your CV to email@example.com