ECS develops several in-house applications in .NET for both managing internal processes (ERP, etc.) and facilitating interaction with external stakeholders (portals for customers, transport companies, EDI connectivity, etc.). In order to strengthen and further professionalise these teams operationally, both for the further development of our existing packages and for new applications, ECS is looking for a .NET Developer.
- passionate about developing new and extending existing applications?
- someone who gets energy from helping colleagues by improving their applications every day?
- a doer who likes to learn but can also inspire others?
- Developing software for internal applications in .NET and Angular.
- Maintaining and extending existing applications.
- Working in team with internal and external colleagues on programming, testing, documentation, implementation and after-care of delivered software.
- Working on varied projects of various kinds.
- Supporting and maintaining/extending EDI interfaces
- Support with problems related to the applications
- Higher degree in computer science or equivalent through experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in .NET development
- Good knowledge of C# .NET and a front-end framework such as Angular
- Good knowledge of MS SQL Server and of TSQL.
- Good knowledge of ASP.NET, HTML, CSS
- Good general ICT knowledge, you understand how systems and networks work.
- Experience with EDI interfaces is a plus
- Experience with Event Driven Architecture or Kafka is a plus
- Experience within logistics/transport is a plus
- Independent and result-oriented
- Initiator, creative, solution-oriented
- Customer-oriented and service-minded
- Energetic and flexible
- You are a go-getter and deadlines do not scare you off
- You have high abstraction and analytical skills
- English and Dutch
- Full-time contract
- Internal training on the job
- You will be given responsibility and commitment.
- Personal growth within an international, family and dynamic environment
- Market-based salary including fringe benefits.
- ECS works in an ICT environment with the latest reliable technologies.
Do you want to excel together
Then send your CV to email@example.com, or apply via the website www.ecs.be