Your role and responsibilities
- You are responsible for the complete management of the payroll of our foreign entities (Netherlands, Italy, Ireland, Germany, UK and France) and the Belgian drivers, ensuring punctual remuneration in cooperation with our social secretariat.
- You also support colleagues in preparing the payroll for Belgian blue and white collar workers.
- You meticulously maintain and update personnel records (absences, update personnel files on onboarding or on exits, rotations, promotions, etc) and ensure an efficient workflow.
- You prepare contracts and other legal documents for your target group (C4, certificates, etc....)
- You manage the payroll related files ( wage attachment, thematic leave and time credit, Flemish training leave, end of career, etc...) You complete the necessary documents and deliver the certificates to governmental or other authorities.
- You process and closely monitor the performance of temporary workers
- You review and process purchase invoices.
- You are the point of contact for payroll-related questions from employees.
You will work in the HR department with 9 other employees, of which you will work closely with 3 payroll colleagues. Duties may expand over time. There is a dynamic HR policy, with a modern pragmatic approach, so we are always open to improvement and growth. The ECS Group has ambitious plans and is committed to strategic growth.
Baron de Maerelaan, Zeebrugge
Office hours: startup between 8h30 and 9h, 30 min lunch break, 7h36 per day, 38h per week (full-time)
Full-time or part-time 4/5th job, with the possibility, after 6 months, of 1 or 2 days' work from home
You have the following qualities:
- You have a bachelor's degree in HR-related field or equivalent with experience in a payroll service/payroll office;
- You are strong in administration and have a good knowledge of social legislation and payroll processing;
- You speak and write good Dutch and English and basic French;
- You are fluent with payroll software and excel;
- You can work accurately, in a structured and fast manner, ensuring that all deadlines are met smoothly;
- You have a customer-friendly attitude and are discreet with confidential data.
What we offer:
- Full-time or 4/5th contract
- Training on the job, internally and externally
- You will receive responsibilities and be involved
- Personal growth within an international, family-owned and dynamic environment
- Market-based salary including fringe benefits.
Are you interested?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org