Your role & responsibilities.
Maintain and optimize the Quality Management System within the warehouse environment. You participate in the continuous improvement of the quality management systems by being actively present on the shop floor. You perform, supervise and follow up on audits. You are part of the QESH team and report to the QESH and prevention manager.
You are responsible for the development, implementation and monitoring of the Quality Management System (ISO9001, HACCP, BRC, IFS, SQAS) in the different warehouse sites located in Zeebrugge, Bruges, Ostend, Dourges (FR) and the UK and this in line with the ECS strategy by a.o:
- Monitoring the daily operations of the warehouses in terms of quality. You make adjustments where necessary, in consultation with the managers.
- Follow-up of the audit program and actions
- Active participation in the quality meeting
- Organize and execute the internal audit program (internal audits, external audits, customer audits, inspections, ...) together with your colleagues of the quality team;
- Perform quality tours in the warehouse, guide and give feedback to responsible warehouses. Follow up actions
- Supervision of internal, external, customer, inspection audits
- Follow-up and reporting of audit results
- Follow up corrective actions and records thereof
- Giving substance to the Blue Collar Academy program and supporting the warehouses in this.
- Organizing Blue Zone meetings regarding quality (e.g. in response to incidents or actions that emerge from audits).
- Giving the yearly obligated training and tests according to the QMS.
Follow up legislation and regulations:
- Follow up on relevant HACCP legislation and applicable QMS norms and standards as described above.
- Implementation of new standards (oa ISO14001).
- Process documentation related to the activities in the warehouses: management and adjustments on Sharepoint
You are responsible for the HACCP risk analysis in collaboration with all relevant stakeholders as a member of the HACCP Team.
As a member of the HACCP team you ensure the annual verification and discussion
Part of the team reviewing the Management processes : discussion management review in preparation of Excom & Strategic meetings.
Baron De Maerelaan, Zeebrugge and the other locations as mentioned in the vacancy.
The following qualities describe you:
- Bachelor thinking level
- Several years of experience in quality or in the food industry;
Good knowledge of written and spoken Dutch and English; basic French
Pragmatic: able to bring solutions that are not too theoretical and can be accepted within the daily operation of the warehouse
Result-oriented and ownership: daring to tackle things and finish them, not giving up
Customer-oriented: with the necessary know-how and professionalism to show the customer the strengths of ECS
Cooperation with colleagues: learn from each other's proposals and form a symbiotic whole together
Efficiency: goal-oriented approach
Organizational: ability to plan and work on a project basis
Quality orientation and promoting the idea of quality
Knowledge of audit techniques and the ability to draw up reports correctly
Knowledge of the logistics sector is recommended
Thorough knowledge of the various MS Office software packages
What we offer:
- Full-time contract
- Training on the job internally & externally
- You will receive responsibilities and be involved
- Personal growth within an international, family-owned and dynamic environment
- Market-based salary including fringe benefits.
Are you interested?
Send your CV to email@example.com