Your role & responsibilities
- Follow up and manage the ECS container fleet.
- Keeping the stock levels of dry containers under control throughout Europe.
- Ensuring a good flow of the empty repositioning of containers so that each port is always provided with the requested types of empty equipment. Consult with the shipping department for this.
- Follow-up and reporting of claims.
- Manage external repairs.
- Keep inspections up to date.
- Reporting, administration, invoicing.
Week 1: Monday till Friday 7.30-15.36
Week 2: Monday till Friday 8.00-16.06
Week 3: Monday till Friday 9.00-17.06
Baron De Maerelaan, Zeebrugge
You have the following qualities:
- Secondary education or equivalent to experience
- English: spoken and written good
- Able to work accurately and independently
- Efficient and result-oriented
- MS office
What we offer:
- Full-time contract
- Internal training on the job
- You will receive responsibilities and be involved
- Personal growth within an international, family-owned and dynamic environment
- Market-based salary including fringe benefits.
Are you interested?
Send your CV to email@example.com