Your role & responsibilities
- You are part of a product team that is responsible for the entire process of a software product: from analysis, over development to testing, rollout and support.
- Within this product team you are, together with your colleagues, responsible for the functional testing of developed functionality, and the creation and maintenance of manuals.
- You are also responsible for the functional management of the various IT applications and you also provide support to end users.
- You cooperate in an agile / scrum way.
- In more detail, your task package looks like this:
o You are responsible for the entire test process:
- Preparing tests by writing test scenarios
- Perform the software tests accurately
- Writing the results (bugs, issues) of the tests performed in English
- Reporting on the test results and, after adjustment, retesting the functionalities
- Follow up and report the logged issues
o You provide support to end users:
- You monitor the correct and uniform use of the systems
- You help users in case of problems or questions
- You maintain the user documentation
o You are jointly responsible for the data governance of the IT applications and you monitor the substantive coherence:
- You adjust master data where necessary, taking into account the possible risks
- You manage the authorization and profiles of the different users
Office hours with, after the first 6 months, the option of 1 or max. 2 days of telework (on Tues, Wed or Thu)
The following qualities describe you:
- Bachelor level of thinking or equated with experience
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch, both oral and written
- Very good knowledge of English to be able to read and write instructions fluently
- Strong communication skills
- Meticulous and structured, eye for detail
- Affinity for using IT applications
- Good knowledge of MS officer (word, excel, powerpoint, vision)
- Efficient and result-oriented
- Knowledge of agile / scrum working method is a plus
- Experience with IT projects is a plus
- Experience with UI Test Automation is a plus
- Available to start as soon as possible
- Personal growth within an international and dynamic environment
- Responsibilities and involvement
- Market-based salary package
- You will be supported by a motivated team of four colleagues with considerable expertise.
- You will work with new technology in a company that actively invests in ICT.
Are you interested?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.