Your role & responsibilities
- Organizing the availability of the TCL fleet in ports and in-land terminals for operations, tailored to their needs in the short and medium term.
- Responsible for the technical aspects of the TCL fleet, fuel, inspection, maintenance, repair and calibration and the registration thereof in the available systems.
- Customer service, sales and claims support.
- Registering TCL incidents in the quality system.
- Administration of TCL.
- Between 08:00 and 18:00
- Standby arrangement:
- During week: to be mutually agreed with 2 colleagues. This means that you are available by phone after normal working hours and during the weekend to manage TCL incidents.
- During the weekend you are expected to check the units equipped with a track & trace system on both Saturday and Sunday.
Baron De Maerelaan, Zeebrugge
You have the following qualities:
- Bachelor or equivalent with experience
- Strong sense of responsibility, able to work together
- Drive and energy
- Stress resistant
- Able to plan and organize
- Dutch and Enlish spoken and written
- Administratively accurate
- Personal growth within an international and dynamic environment
- Responsibility and involvement
- Competitive salary package
Are you interested?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.