ECS2XL is preparing to be ready for the Brexit.
Special thanks to the teams that are putting their energy and knowledge in this project!
To be ready, ECS2XL is rolling out a broad project program, containing following topics:
1. Technical capacity (IT systems) and process alignment (planning, customer service, financial/tax, logistics, sales, legal);
2. Human capacity (staff trained in customs matters & special customs forces to be recruited);
3. Customs authorisations, such as for special procedures, applying for Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) status;
4. Aligning with our clients (Door-to Door and Supply chain) as we need their data input for the customs administration;
5. Connecting with suppliers (ferries, rail, customs brokers, terminals, PCS’s)