- You are part of the customs team for the Supply Chain business unit
- As a member of the customs control unit, your daily tasks will be
- The verification of data that must be provided in preparation of the declaration and customs documents;
- The handling of exceptions in the master data and in the declarations;
- Following up on the manual and/or automated work flow;
- Performing quality checks on customs data;
- This is done in accordance with the internal company procedures and following the local customs instructions and legal regulations.
- You apply the correct emergency procedures.
- You identify irregularities in the customs area and report them to your supervisor.
- You ensure good contacts with customs and communicate with our customers.
- Prepared to work alternating shifts between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in experience
- Knowledge of customs and excise legislation is a bonus
- You’re fluent in Dutch and English; both written and spoken
- You are a good communicator and have a critical eye and a healthy assertiveness
- You are punctual and meticulous in your work
- Affinity with systems and automation
- Efficient and result-driven, including in the start-up phase of new processes and structures
- Personal growth within an international and dynamic environment
- Responsibility and involvement
- Market-based salary package
- You will be supported by a driven and expert team of colleagues
Are you interested?
Contact Tine Deloose, HR Business Partner via +32 50 559 359 or apply online.