Your role & responsibilities
- You ensure the day-to-day operations in the warehouse through coordinating the automation team (warehouse operators and service technicians).
- You coordinate the warehouse activities and ensure that the work is processed within the required time limits and according to the prescribed quality requirements.
- Together with the team, you perform curative and preventive maintenance on the automation of an innovative and high-tech warehouse. In addition, you and your team are responsible for keeping the automation running by resolving errors in the system.
- Dayshift : 8h-16h06
Baron De Maerelaan, Zeebrugge
The following qualities describe you:
- You have leadership experience or are willing to learn this
- You have a technical background or you are handy and willing to learn
- You are not afraid of heights: working at 15 to 40 m height is not a problem
- You speak English or Dutch fluently
- You can easily deal with software/computer
- If you can drive a forklift truck, that would be an extra asset
- You are flexible, punctual and a loyal team player
- Full-time contract
- Internal training on the job
- Personal growth in an international and dynamic environment
- Responsibilities and involvement
- Market-based salary including fringe benefits
Are you interested?
Send your CV to email@example.com or apply online.