Maternity replacement until mid Feb 2022; start up in Aug 2021 at the latest
Your role & responsibilities
- Order handling for the goods stored in the warehouse.
- Compose, prepare and input customer orders.
- Compiling consolidation orders.
- Analyzing and communicating out of stock.
- Manage empty pallets: administrative processing, placing orders.
- Problem solving and communication to the customer.
- Administrative tasks related to the job.
- Follow-up of procedures and documents.
- Point of contact for non-compliant discharges, drawing up complaints file and forwarding to supplier, calculating costs, investigating outstanding arrivals.
- Alternating schedule between 7.00 and 17.30
Baron De Maerelaan, Zeebrugge
The following qualities describe you:
- Bachelor or equivalent through experience
- Proficient in written and spoken Dutch, English and French
- Good communication skills
- Accurately and independently
- Efficient and result-oriented
- Being able to keep an overview and set priorities
- Good knowledge of MS Office package
What we offer:
- Full-time contract
- Internal training on the job
- You will receive responsibilities and be involved
- Personal growth within an international, family-owned and dynamic environment
- Market-based salary including fringe benefits.
Are you interested?
Send your CV to email@example.com