Are you creative? Do you see solutions rather than problems? Do you get your motivation from satisfied customers and would you like to develop your skills in a dynamic family business on the Customer Service department? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
What can you expect:
A varied job within a fast growing and innovative company. You work daily with your team to provide the best service for our customers. The lines are short and you will learn a lot from and with each other. You have a lot of contact with your direct colleagues, both at the office in Venlo and at the headquarters in Zeebrugge. You switch quickly, by phone or just walk to your colleague at the office. Contact with colleagues and customers gives you energy every day!
Your role and responsibilities:
- You are the lynchpin between the customer, commercial and operational departments. You ensure that the agreements made are fulfilled.
- You handle and process transport bookings and proactively advise the customer where necessary.
- You maintain personal contact with the customer during daily operations.
- You maintain overview and optimize agreements by coming up with creative solutions.
- You enjoy interacting with people. You preferably have some experience in a Customer Service environment or experience with customer contact.
- You like to work in a team.
- You are stress resistant and can keep an overview.
- You are fluent in the Dutch and English language in word and writing. Knowledge of the German language is a plus.
- You are available full time (40 hours).
- You have completed at least an MBO level 4 education or you are a HBO starter and you like to start your career in the logistic heart of Venlo.
Wat bieden wij jou?
- A competitive salary.
- 28 days of leave ( leave days increase with the length of your employment)
- An excellent pension scheme with ECS contributing approx.. 60%
- Flexible working hours to ensure optimal work – life balance
- Training possibilities to fit your need and the opportunity to grow within your role ( specialist/expert)
- Possibility to rotate within different customer service departments ( east, Germany, Netherlands, Iberia)
- A mentor to guide you during your induction period.
- Fresh fruit every week and fresh soup in the winter..
- Participation in activities: team outings, get-togethers and sporting events.
- A visit to the quays of Zeebrugge during your training period.
Do you want to excel together?
Send your CV and motivation to HR@ecs.be. We will treat your details promptly and confidentially. Any questions? Please feel free to give us a call. Rob Walker ( Head of Operations & CS the Netherlands&Germany) will be happy to help you. 0031 77 323 92 39
Acquisition is not appreciated.